10 Life Hacks to Make Moving to Dallas Super Simple
That time of year has come once again: leases are ending. Moving can be such a hassle, whether you are moving to Dallas for the first time or already live in the area. If only it were possible to snap your fingers and magically transport your belongings from one place to another. Finding an apartment is hard enough, but figuring out the rest, paying the first month’s rent, arguing over the security deposit from your last lease… you know the drill.
To save yourself time and limit stressors during your move, follow these 10 life hacks that make moving to Dallas super simple.
1. Sort through all your belongings and throw out (or recycle!) the stuff you no longer need. It can be hard to say goodbye, but the minimalist lifestyle feels so good.
2. Tie a rubber band around your doorknobs so you don’t get locked out during the move.
3. Rub a walnut on the scratches on your wood floors to hide those accidental furniture scuffs.
4. Have a complicated electronic set up? Take a quick pic with your phone before you unplug so you can easily get your gadgets back up and running.
5. Ask your local grocery or liquor store for empty boxes to make moving your things from one place to another a breeze.
6. Use a piece of tape to measure the distance between two holes when re-hanging your frames. No more guessing!
7. For a free ticket off the struggle bus, cut holes into the sides of your cardboard boxes.
8. Use white toothpaste to fill holes in your old walls.
9. Need a new bed*? Save time and money and buy from a company that ships directly to your door for free.
10. At the end of the day, make sure to get plenty of rest and relaxation. Pull up Netflix, and enjoy your new space.
*If you’re searching for a bed for your new space, look no further! The Kyvno Adjustable Bed is a high-quality sleeping solution that includes a memory foam mattress, adjustable bed frame, and two memory foam pillows — all bundled for one affordable price. No need to spend time and money searching for each bed piece separately, it adds up! Don’t believe us? See how we compare. Save and get the complete Kyvno Kit delivered FREE right to your door!