Are Adjustable Beds Worth It? The Benefits of An Adjustable Bed.
Are adjustable beds worth it? Let’s break down the importance of good sleep. On average, you probably spend about 33 percent of your day sleeping, so how and where you sleep is of paramount importance. If you are going to invest that much time doing one activity, it’s probably smart to do it right! Health experts have long known that an adjustable bed significantly enhance the sleep experience and optimize the restorative benefits of sleep. However, most people have not experienced the benefits of sleeping in an adjustable bed because adjustable beds costs significantly more than flat beds … until now.
Kyvno is the only all-inclusive sleep solution that gives you the benefits of customized sleep positions at an unbeatably low price. And, to top it all off, you get the convenience of free home delivery! So, to answer the original question, yes…adjustable beds are worth it, especially when we’re talking Kyvno. Here are just a few of the benefits sleepers gain from an adjustable bed sleep experience.
Back Pain Relief
- Whether you stand for long periods during the day or experience back pain related with sports and/or other injuries, sleeping flat can exacerbate pain because the spinal cord does not have proper support. Sleeping at a 45-degree incline can provide relief for the lower back and raising the foot of the bed relieves even more pressure on the spine, allowing you to get the sleep you need to heal and feel your best.
Acid Reflex and Heartburn Relief
- People who suffer with occasional or chronic acid reflux probably find that sleeping aggravates it even more. That is because a flat bed causes the acid to move up into the esophagus, causing bouts of acid reflex or heartburn. Simply elevating the upper body 6 to 8 inches can eliminate this uncomfortable condition, allowing you to sleep in peace.
- If you suffer from asthma, then you know that sleeping on a flat surface can restrict your air tubes and make breathing even that more difficult. An adjustable bed allows you to position your body so you can breathe easier and achieve better, more restorative sleep.
- Insomnia can be a debilitating and infuriating condition. Nothing is more frustrating than waking up exhausted after tossing and turning all night. An adjustable bed allows you to achieve the perfect position to help lull you into a restful sleep.
- While arthritis is often associated with elderly people, people of all ages suffer from arthritis and joint pain. An adjustable bed can help minimize joint compression during sleep hours and, therefore, relieve some of the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
We’re just scratching the surface here. There are countless health benefits associated with sleeping in an adjustable bed! So, if you’re asking yourself if adjustable beds are worth it, we’d say of course. Still not sure? Try Kyvno’s adjustable bed for 120 days! If you don’t absolutely love it, we’ll give you a refund and come pick up the bed free of charge!